Queen of Blades update: September 7

Wow, we have gotten a lot done in the past week. Never as much as I want to get done, but it’s a lot nonetheless.

We cast the gloves, but need to recast one of them again, due to it ripping when we took it off the hand form- my fault, I needed to go slower, but we can easily recast.

We’ve also made a ton of progress on the wings, of which I’m not going to show pictures of yet, sorry. You’ll get to see those closer to the convention, when we get them more refined.

Mario’s been working on his seaming so we can get all the pieces seamed and painted, and I put on the full suit today! I’m not happy with the arms and armpits, so I’m going to alter them, but overall, it looks pretty awesome. Here are some pictures with it with the gloves (one of the gloves is the ruined one) and the feet (not glued on to the shoe yet!).

We’re also working on the mold for the cowl- it’s taken us a few days because it’s a three piece mold, so it should be finished up today.

We have a lot more work ahead of us, hopefully it will be finished in 25 days! We’ll see, though!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s